'I will shoot you and rape your children' - criminal's threats to security, 10282 Rock Springs Road West Valley NY 14171, AlliedBarton, AlliedBarton Security Guards, AlliedBarton Security Jobs, AlliedBarton Security Officers, AlliedBarton Security Services, AlliedBarton Special Police Officers, AlliedUniversal, Benefits of Joining a Security Union, Chicago girl cuffed under stairs by school security guard: suit, Department of Energy, DOE, Family remembers security guard who was fatally shot: 'He helped, FDIC Omniplex security officers, Greater Shield security officers, How to Join a Security Guard Union, Labor Unions for Security Guards, Law Enforcement Officers Security Unions LEOSU, LEOSU New York, LEOSU Organizing Director Steve Maritas, Murder trial begins Tuesday for Howard Penn security guard, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), Omniplex Security Officers, Patient accused of attacking Falls Memorial Medical Center security, Security guard and customer trade blows in violent brawl inside, Security Guard News, Security Unions for Special Police Officers, Slain security guard was 'savior' to loved ones, Three men rob security guard at Boulder Station, Trio including security guard face charges in thefts from three mall, Unions for Security Guards, Vigil held in honor of slain security guard family pushes for answers, West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP), West Valley Demonstration Project Act of 1980, West Valley New York
The West Valley Demonstration Project is a unique operation within the Department of Energy. It came into being through the West Valley Demonstration Project Act of 1980. The Act requires that the Department is responsible for solidifying the high-level waste, disposing of waste created by the solidification, and decommissioning the facilities used in the process. The land and facilities are not owned by the Department. Rather, the project premises are the property of the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) and represents only 200 acres of the larger Western New York Service Center, which is approximately 3,300 acres, also owned by NYSERDA. After DOE’s responsibilities under the Act are complete, the Act requires that the premises be returned to New York State. Until that time, the Act requires New York State to pay 10 percent of the Project costs, and the Department pays the remaining 90 percent.
The victory today by these AlliedBarton officers working at the West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP), comes only a day after 143 Omniplex officers working at FDIC in Washington DC & Virginia voted to join the Law Enforcement Officers Security Unions and a week after the Special Police Officers working at Medstar Washington Hospital Center and Greater Shield officers voted to join our union.
We welcome the AlliedBarton West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP) officers to our Law Enforcement family.
Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., August 1, 2016—AlliedBarton Security Services and Universal Services of America today finalized the merger to form Allied Universal, a security services and solutions company. The new organization, with more than 140,000 employees, is the largest security services company in North America.
Allied Universal, www.AUS.com, will maintain headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., and is expected to have annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion.
Boston Herald–7 hours ago
Highly Cited–The Root–Aug 12, 2016