Meet Mabel O’Quinn President of Patronus Systems, Inc a security company that employs guards on federal buildings and her husband SPFPA Region 2 Vice President Rick O’Quinn who was elected to represent guards nationwide on federal buildings. Do you see a conflict of interest here?
Documents we have found below reveal Mabel O’Quinn is the President of Patronus Systems Inc. as well as Patronus Systems Partners LLC.
See the Official Mabel O’Quinn Incorporation documents here.
Patronus Systems Partners LLC was organized on July 12, 2018 in the State of Florida
Patronus Systems Inc Ohio Incorporation Documents
• PATRONUS SYSTEMS INC (Kentucky (US))
• PATRONUS SYSTEMS INC. (Alabama (US), 14 Apr 2014-)
• PATRONUS SYSTEMS INC. (Florida (US), 12 Feb 2010-)
• PATRONUS SYSTEMS INC. (Ohio (US), 31 May 2016-)
You can find other related Patronus Systems Inc documents linking Mabel O’Quinn to SPFPA Vice President Rick O’Quinn here.
The above NLRB documents lists Rick O’Quinn: Vice President of International Union, Security Police and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) address as 3610 Harlock Road Melbourne, FL 32934-8409. This is the same home address listed for Ms. Mabel R. O’Quinn – Rick O’Quinn’s wife and the registered agent President and Board member of Patronus Systems Partners, LLC and Patronus Systems, Inc
This address has been used for business registration by Patronus Systems INC. The property owner’s name is O’quinn Ricky D. The building was erected in 2003. The property is sixteen years old, which is five years younger than the average age of a building in Melbourne of 21 years. The market value of this property is estimated at $192,250. The property has 2,723 sqft of living area. The size of the land lot is 66,211 sqft. The value of the land is most likely around $54,720. The ZIP code for this address is 32934 and the postal code suffix is 8409. Source: https://clustrmaps.com/a/2f3kne/
WHO PAID FOR THE 200 4100 N Wickham Rd Ste 102 Melbourne, FL 32935 Office Both SPFPA VP Rick O’Quinn shared with his WIFE President of PATRONUS SYSTEMS INC? – WHO Knows Because SPFPA FAILED to Report this Conflict of Interest on their LM-2 Forms as Required under the LMRDA
Checkout SPFPA Rick O’Quinn’s NEW Office Address Listed on the SPFPA Website. How convenient it is located on the same Street as PATRONUS SYSTEMS INC. His Wife Mabel O’Quinn’s Company located on N Wickham Rd. Obviously The O’Quinn’s could no longer share the same 200 4100 N Wickham Rd address – This would be a CONFLICT OF INTEREST and EXPOSE Them!
Vice President, Region 2
South-Central, Puerto Rico
4100 N Wickham Rd,
Ste 107A #195,
Melbourne FL 32935-2474
Patronus Systems, Inc has just been awarded the entire Commonwealth of Kentucky FPS contract as noted by the above flyer below. The Patronus notice clearly notes: Terms and conditions of employment will be set in accordance with Patronus Systems Inc. Policy. Patronus will NOT honor the Collective Bargaining Agreement or the past practices of your current employer. See the actual flyer here.
Patronus Systems Inc was also subject of an NLRB Unfair Labor charge brought by the UNITED GOVERNMENT SECURITY OFFICERS OF AMERICA INTERNATIONAL UNION UGSOA a competitor union of SPFPA in Case 09-CA-165689 whereby the UGSOA charge alleged, in pertinent part, that Patronus Systems Inc. (the “Employer”) is a “perfectly clear” successor and violated Section 8(a)(5) of the National Labor Relations Act by unilaterally reducing pay rates for unit employees.
VIEW THE NLRB CHARGE FILED BY UGSOA AGAINST PATRONUS SYSTEMS. INC HERE
SPFPA Region 2 Vice President Rick O’Quinn was elected by the delegates at the SPFPA convention in 2015 to represent its members interest to improve wages, benefits and other conditions of employment. On the other hand his wife Mabel O’Quinn President of Patronus Systems Inc. clearly has taken a opposite view in regards to its employees by REDUCING the PAY RATES of its Patronus security officers as noted above. What’s wrong with this picture?
On April 8, 2019 SPFPA Director At Large / Organizing Dwayne B. Phillips sent a letter to the same Kentucky security officers who are applying for a new job with Patronus Systems Inc. asking them to signup again with SPFPA. Can you see the conflict of interest here?
Based on the April 8, 2019 SPFPA Organizing letter SPFPA Director At Large / Organizing Dwayne B. Phillips offered these Kentucky officers the use of $40,000 for Union business if they just come home. Did Phillips just offer these Kentucky Officers a $40,000 BRIBE?
“The treasury for Local 110 is still in place (over $40,000) to use for local Union business.” – SPFPA Director At Large / Organizing Dwayne B. Phillips.
It should also be noted, SPFPA Vice President Rick O’Quinn is also the Senior Adviser to SPFPA President David L. Hickey. Did O’Quinn advise SPFPA President Hickey & SPFPA Director At Large Dwayne B. Phillips to organize this Kentucky unit to PROTECT O’Quinn’s Wife’s company Patronus Systems Inc Interest by Offering these Kentucky Officers $40,000 Dollars to Come Home?
A further review of SPFPA Local 110 LM-4 forms clearly show something is seriously wrong at SPFPA Local 110: Item 20 Title: THIS LM REPORT IS BEING SIGNED BY THE INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT IN THAT THE CURRENT LOCAL PRESIDENT (B. BAUMANN) REFUSES TO SIGN.
In a SPFPA flyer announcement, SPFPA held a meeting at the Holiday Inn Express in Louisville, Kentucky on June 12, 2019 and June 13, 2019 in their attempt to organize these soon to be Patronus Systems Inc security officers working on the Federal Protective Service Kentucky contract. Are we to believe SPFPA Vice President Rick O’Quinn did NOT know his wife’s Company Patronus Systems Inc was just awarded the ENTIRE FPS Kentucky contract?
Dwayne Philips showed up at my post at 10:23 am and at 10:28 am. Asking to speak with me because I was “the man”. Said that the CEO / President was willing to fly in to speak to ME alone overnight. Wow ! Desperate, wouldn’t you say – A Kentucky Security Officer
Patronus Systems Inc is set to takeover this FPS Kentucky Contract on July 1, 2019.
Should SPFPA be successful in Organizing this Group Who Will SPFPA Represent? The Patronus Officers or SPFPA Rick O’Quinn’s Wife who is the President of Patronus Systems Inc and who is NOT going to Honor the Previous CBA?
SEE THE ACTUAL KENTUCKY CERTIFICATE HERE
The Law Enforcement Officers Security Unions LEOSU has just filed an NLRB election to represent the 83 officers working on the FPS Kentucky contract now presently represented by PROA The Protection & Response Officers of America, Inc.
SPFPA Local 506 Members Are Calling For a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION of SPFPA VP Rick O’Quinn
Internal Charges (PRESS HERE TO VIEW) were filed by two (2) SPFPA Local 506 members asking for a criminal investigation into SPFPA Vice President Rick O’Quinn wife’s ownership of Patronus Systems Inc and the conflict of interest it presents to SPFPA Vice President Rick O’Quinn and the members he seeks to represent as well as those SPFPA members he presently represents. SPFPA International Secretary-Treasurer Don Eagle refused to process these charges WHY?
SPFPA Felons, Frauds, and FRIENDS – Hickey & O’Quinn Need to Come Clean About Patronus.
SPFPA Has a Long History of Corruption & Embezzlement Under the Leadership of SPFPA President David L. Hickey.
SPFPA Corruption Documents
SPFPA Corruption Department of Labor Investigations links
SPFPA Federal Court Documents
More information on SPFPA Corruption can be found here. https://spfpacorruption.blogspot.com/
Faced with All This Information Against SPFPA VP Rick O’Quinn Why Hasn’t SPFPA President David L. Hickey Taken Action to REMOVE O’Quinn from Office? – Is Hickey a Secret Partner in PATRONUS SYSTEMS INC?
Report of Officers and Employees of Labor Organizations (29 U.S.C. 432)
SEC. 202. (a) Every officer of a labor organization and every employee of a labor organization (other than an employee performing exclusively clerical or custodial services) shall file with the Secretary a signed report listing and describing for his preceding fiscal year-
(1) any stock, bond, security, or other interest, legal or equitable, which he or his spouse or minor child directly or indirectly held in, and any income or any other benefit with monetary value (including reimbursed expenses) which he or his spouse or minor child derived directly or indirectly from, an employer whose employees such labor organization represents or is actively seeking to represent, except payments and other benefits received as a bona fide employee of such employer;
(2) any transaction in which he or his spouse or minor child engaged, directly or indirectly, involving any stock, bond, security, or loan to or from, or other legal or equitable interest in the business of an employer whose employees such labor organization represents or is actively seeking to represent;
(3) any stock, bond, security, or other interest, legal or equitable, which he or his spouse or minor child directly or indirectly held in, and any income or any other benefit with monetary value (including reimbursed expenses) which he or his spouse or minor child directly or indirectly derived from, any business a substantial part of which consists of buying from, selling or leasing to, or otherwise dealing with, the business of an employer whose employees such labor organization represents or is actively seeking to represent;
(4) any stock, bond, security, or other interest, legal or equitable, which he or his spouse or minor child directly or indirectly held in, and any income or any other benefit with monetary value (including reimbursed expenses) which he or his spouse or minor child directly or indirectly derived from, a business any part of which consists of buying from, or selling or leasing directly or indirectly to, or otherwise dealing with such labor organization;
(5) any direct or indirect business transaction or arrangement between him or his spouse or minor child and any employer whose employees his organization represents or is actively seeking to represent, except work performed and payments and benefits received as a bona fide employee of such employer and except purchases and sales of goods or services in the regular course of business at prices generally available to any employee of such employer; and
(6) any payment of money or other thing of value (including reimbursed expenses) which he or his spouse or minor child received directly or indirectly from any employer or any person who acts as a labor relations consultant to an employer, except payments of the kinds referred to in section 302(c) of the Labor Management Relations Act, 1947, as amended.
(b) The provisions of paragraphs (1), (2), (3), (4), and (5) of subsection (a) shall not be construed to require any such officer or employee to report his bona fide investments in securities traded on a securities exchange registered as a national securities exchange under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, in shares in an investment company registered under the Investment Company Act or in securities of a public utility holding company registered under the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, or to report any income derived therefrom.
(c) Nothing contained in this section shall be construed to require any officer or employee of a labor organization to file a report under subsection (a) unless he or his spouse or minor child holds or has held an interest, has received income or any other benefit with monetary value or a loan, or has engaged in a transaction described therein.
According to SPFPA government filings SPFPA Vice President Rick O’Quinn received a salary of $142,298 which included disbursements and Patronus Systems Inc had average potential value of 2.4 Million dollars, 9.7% since June 2018.
As you can see by SPFPA LM-2 filings there is NO mention of SPFPA Vice President’s wife’s interest in PATRONUS SYSTEMS INC.
The information on this blog was carefully written and researched with factual verification and documentation.