Oklahoma Unarmed Security Guards Licensing Requirements
State Security Licensing Authorities: Oklahoma
Oklahoma Security Guard License Requirements
The Security Guard license issued by CLEET is a two-year, renewable license. Applicants wanting to apply for a Security Guard license must first complete the necessary training, submit an application for a license, and undergo a finger print background check. Below are the items you will need to complete a new application.
- Application with attachments completed and signature notarized.
- Certified court Judgment and Sentence or letter of no record for each arrest and/or charge, if applicable. (All questions on page 2 must be answered)
- Legible CLEET fingerprint cards with all required data
- Two current passport size color photographs or three if applying for an armed license. Paper or plastic photos are NOT acceptable.
- Local Police Department and Sheriff Department Record Checks
- Letter of Employment (if applicable) or Bond/Insurance
- Agency Application (Required if self-employed Private Investigator)
- Documented proof of experience or comparable training.
- Payment amount required. DO NOT MAIL CASH. NO PERSONAL CHECKS. (Money Order, Company Check or Cashier’s Check only).
- Affidavit of Lawful Presence
- If not a United States Citizen, verifiable documentation of legal residence
In general, the cost for a Security Guard license is:
- Unarmed Security Guard: $ 91.00
- Armed Security Guard: $141.00
Information and forms necessary for completing an application for Security Guard, Armed and Unarmed, License.