$2 million St. Louis armored car heist was inside job charges say, 8500 Main St Houston TX 77025, Armed & Unarmed Security Guards Needed, Armed men wound security guard at southwest Houston Target store, Armored Car Driver/Messenger Careers, Armored Car Driver/Messenger Jobs, Armored car workers robbed in west St. Louis, Armored Driver/Guard Security Guard, Armored truck guard shot in apparent robbery at Target in SW Houston, Armored truck security guard shot during robbery outside Target, Arrest made in armored car robbery, Brinks, Brinks Armored Car Robbery, Brinks Jobs, Dunbar Armored, Dunbar Armored Car Robbery, Dunbar Armored Jobs, Dunbar Armored Security Guard/Messenger Shot in an Armor Car Robbery at Target in Southwest Houston, Dunbar Armored truck guard shot in apparent robbery at Target in SW Houston, Dunbar guard, Dunbar security guards, FBI Charges Atlanta Man in Connection with Armored Car Robbery, FBI joins probe after armored car employees report robbery in St. Louis, Garda Armored Car Robbery, Garda Jobs, GardaWorld, how to form or join a security guard union, Loomis Armored Car Robbery, Loomis Armored US LLC, Loomis Jobs, national security workers union, Now Hiring: Driver/Guard Trainees & Experienced Personnel, Police: $190K stolen in robbery of armored car security guard, Reward offered after $190K stolen from armored car, Reward offered in big St. Louis armored car heist, Robbers Of Brink's Truck Armored Car And Circle K Indicted, Security Guard Companies, Security Guard Jobs, Security Guard Training, security guard turnover rate, security guard union Texas, Security Guard Unions, Security Guard Unions Texas, Security Officer, security officer association, Security Officer Unions, Security Unions, trade union for security guards, union for security industry, union security guards, Unions for Armored Car Driver/Messengers, Unions for Security Guards, Unions for Security Guards Texas, Unions for Security Officers, united union of security guards
Job ID: 113838
Now Hiring: Driver/Guard Trainees & Experienced Personnel
* FT Hours
* Higher Pay for Armored Car Experience
* Paid training, vacation & 401(k)
* Safety bonus and vest allowance programs
* Uniforms & firearm provided
Responsible for the safe delivery and pick-up of customer valuables and/or cargo via armored truck transportation or van. The Driver/Guard will act as a security officer to each customer.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Operate armored trucks and/or vans in a safe manner, abiding by all federal, state, local and company regulations.
2. Deliver valuables to customers (banks, retail stores, restaurants, etc.). Interact with customers, representing the company in accordance with company standards, maintaining proper conduct, appearance (uniforms), personal hygiene, etc.
3. Complete paperwork accurately and in accordance with procedures.
4. Maintain a security awareness at all times, whether driving a vehicle and watching for the hopper or outside of the vehicle delivering shipments to the customer.
5. Receive shipments and cargo at the beginning of the shift and check-in cargo and shipments at the end of the shift to the vault, ensuring the balancing of the receipts.
6. Perform necessary first line maintenance on the vehicle at the beginning and/or end of the shift.
7. May operate runs/routes dedicated to specific needs, i.e. Federal Reserve, BEP
(Bureau of Engraving and Printing).
8. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be at least 21 years of age, per Department of Transportation regulations.
2. Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain current license with a good driving record. May be required to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
3. Ability to obtain a gun permit, where necessary. (A criiminal conviction may prevent issuance of a gun permit).
4. Experience in security field and/or transportation as a driver is preferred.
5. Must be able to qualify for any other work-related permits required by branch, such as Airport pass, Federal Reserve access, etc.
6. Must be able to read, write and understand English and perform basic math skills. Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers and communicate with one’s partner or base location via radio and/or two-way radio.
7. Must be able to lift bagged coin three to five feet, weighing 30-50 pounds a bag, several dozen times daily and carry bags from the vehicle to a customer or back.
8. Must be able to step in and out of an armored truck 40-70 times per day.
9. Ideal candidate will have Military, Police, Delivery or Messenger experience.
10. May be shot, robbed or killed at anytime for little or low pay $13.00/ hour.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
KPRC Houston–18 hours ago
wreg.com–Oct 11, 2016
fox2now.com–Jun 7, 2016
fox2now.com–Apr 16, 2016
11alive.com–May 14, 2016